Hey man, Windows Defender suddenly started marking every single version of Crocotile3D as a trojan.
Crocotile 3D v2.1.7
v.2.1.7 (July 14, 2023)
- Added: 8 Direction feature for billboard sprites! Enable in the Object's properties panel within the Billboard section. You can also choose which directions to enable/disable. Simply add the corresponding suffix to your UV Animations. For more information check the documentation and the youtube video.
- Fixed: Importing prefabs wouldn't take into account the base unit pixel size.
- Fixed: The Export Scale value wasn't being applied to animated position data.
- Fixed: Loading scenes that have a grid rounding value stored might result with an incorrect grid rounding value when loaded from a new scene (after opening crocotile). This should be fixed now?
- Fixed: When scaling objects or bones to 0, it would cause issues such as objects/skinned vertices disappearing, as well as being unselectable or unscalable.
- Fixed: Scaling from 0 with the Gizmo wouldn't work.
View more in the Changelog
Be sure to read the Howto, to learn all about what you can do!
Join the Discord server to get help from other Crocotile users!
Watch Youtube videos demonstrating Crocotile 3D!
Consider supporting via Patreon!
Get Crocotile 3D
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Crocotile uses nw.js , and it seems like there is a problem with Windows Defender incorrectly diagnosing apps that use nw.js. A lot of programs use nw.js so maybe some other programs are influencing how windows defender judges any app that uses nw.js
Here is a post on the nw.js website that reports the issue: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/8090
I've also tried to contact microsoft about it. Hopefully they can fix the issue with windows defender.