A downloadable software for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Crocotile 3D is a tool for creating 3d scenes with tiles. Think of it as creating 2d tilemaps with three dimensions.
Saving (over 100 tiles) and exporting is deactivated. To activate these, register a keycode at Crocotile3D.com or purchase an activation key below.
Be sure to read the Howto, to learn all about what you can do!
Join the Discord server to get help from other Crocotile users!
Watch Youtube videos demonstrating Crocotile 3D!
Consider supporting via Patreon!
v.1.7.4c (December 3, 2021)
- Fixed: Right-clicking in the Painting palette area caused some key-bindings to become unresponsive.
- Fixed: Setting 0 to column or row in the Sub-divisions panel would remove the tiles. Minimum value is now 1.
v.1.7.4b (November 30, 2021)
- Fixed: Selecting faces of tiles would instead select edges when zoomed out.
v.1.7.4 (November 29, 2021)
- Added: Option to Disable Face Selection. Go to Edit > Settings > Edit Mode.. You can also bind a key to toggle it in the Buttons panel.
- Added: Option to Disable Edge Selection. Go to Edit > Settings > Edit Mode.. You can also bind a key to toggle it in the Buttons panel.
- Added: Option to show only UVs of the active tileset in the UV panel. Go to Edit > Settings > Tileset > Hide UVs of non-active Tilesets. This is set by default.
- Fixed: The "Remove Tileset" option stopped working due to some recent changes to the code.
- Improved: The "Remove Tileset" option now keeps tiles/objects selected if they are.
- Fixed: Couldn't shift UVs continuously holding key down.
- Fixed: Restored ability to shift UVs by one pixel by holding Ctrl+arrow keys. Also added key bindings to Buttons panel.
- Fixed: Hovering over UVs in the UV panel would cause corresponding vertices to become deselected in the 3d scene if they were selected.
- Fixed: When clicking the tileset with the middle mouse button while the 3d scene is focused, it would lock up the key-bindings.
- Changed: Loading color Palettes in .png format are now limited to 1024x1024 pixels, and 2048 colors.
View more in the Changelog
In order to download this software you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- World Crocotile Day results!Jun 18, 2021
- 🎊 World Crocotile Day, June 17th 🎉 Participate in this world event! 🐊Jun 03, 2021