A downloadable software for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Crocotile 3D is a tool for creating 3d scenes with tiles. Think of it as creating 2d tilemaps with three dimensions.
Saving (over 100 tiles) and exporting is deactivated. To activate these, register a keycode at Crocotile3D.com or purchase an activation key below.
Be sure to read the Howto, to learn all about what you can do!
Join the Discord server to get help from other Crocotile users!
Watch Youtube videos demonstrating Crocotile 3D!
Consider supporting via Patreon!
v.2.0.6 (January 20, 2023)
- Improved: Exporting .obj files should now merge vertices regardless of whether vertex normals or uvs are different (if "Merge Vertices" option is enabled).
- Fixed: Vertices wouldn't merge for gltf/glb and dae files due to it not taking into account the "Vertex Normals" option when set to Smooth. Exporting will now merge vertices if the normals are the same for a vertices (as well as other attributes too such as UVs).
- Fixed: Changing a tileset's material type would cause the decal setting to reset.
v.2.0.5 (January 8, 2023)
- Added: New action, "Select Faces Facing Camera Axis." Can be accessed via the context-menu while in Edit-mode, or via a keybinding that you can set in the Edit > Buttons > Edit Mode panel.
- Added: Export option to set the texture prefix to the project name.
- Improved: Edge selection is improved. A pen stylus had trouble selecting edges due to slight movements.
- Fixed: Clicking and dragging a vertex was still possible when vertex selection was disabled.
- Fixed: Primitive brush wouldn't update when selecting a tile from the Tileset.
- Fixed: Pinned prefab next/previous actions wouldn't work when clicking them.
- Fixed: Some Primitive shapes didn't take into account the base pixel unit size.
- Fixed: Program could not load completely if running an older version and config file contained newer pinned data in it.
- Fixed: Due to some previous changes exporting scenes wouldn't apply decal offset to correct tilesets. Should be fixed now.
- Fixed: Right-clicking an instance/object in Scene panel would set the prefab brush.
- Fixed: Couldn't paint over tiles if the tile had the same UVs but was from a different tileset.
- Fixed: Couldn't erase a tile using the Sticky tool if clicking without moving the mouse.
View more in the Changelog
In order to download this software you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $27 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.66 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.518 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.430 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.369 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.2c78 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.2b86 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.288 days ago
- Crocotile 3D v2.0.1b95 days ago