Crocotile 3D v2.0.8
Be sure to read the Howto, to learn all about what you can do!
Join the Discord server to get help from other Crocotile users!
Watch Youtube videos demonstrating Crocotile 3D!
Consider supporting via Patreon!
v.2.0.8 (February 14, 2023)
- Added: Unwrap UVs feature! You can now unwrap selected uvs in the UVs panel. Select the uvs and press U, or right-click and go to Transform > Unwrap. Any selected edges in the 3d view will act as seams (prevents two tiles from connecting), allowing you to control the way it unwraps.
- Added: Snap UVs together edge to edge simply by clicking and dragging them, then holding Shift key while hovering over other UVs.
- Added: Double-click UVs to select/deselect an entire group of connected UVs.
- Added: "Deselect all UVs with single-click" option in the Edit > Settings > Tileset..
- Added: "Select/deselect within Face Normal range" actions. Tile's face normals must be within a certain angle threshold of each other (uses the Rotation Interval value). You can right-click and goto Faces > Select/deselect > Select/deselect within Face Normal range, or bind keys for the actions in the Buttons panel.
- Improved: Undo/redo states for UV edits have been improved.
- Fixed: Doing "Save as" quickly to queue multiple file dialogs would crash the program if you then pressed the Cancel button.
- Fixed: Camera Fov value is now limited to 1-179 degrees instead of 360. Going beyond 179 caused the view to become weird.
- Fixed: Selected objects and tiles were shown as selected in rendered movies. Now it should automatically deselect them before rendering.
- Fixed: "Select/deselect faces facing camera" actions weren't bindable.
- Fixed: Activating via Itch.io key was treating the email address as case-sensitive which would cause failure to activate. Now it is case-insensitive.
Get Crocotile 3D
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.