Jam about croco - thats funny, man!
Crocotile 3D v1.8.3
Hey everyone, there will be a CrocoJam starting on April 1st, until April 7th. You can find more details here: CrocoJam
Come join the fun and make some croco!
v.1.8.3 (March 25, 2022)
- Added: Select/deselect tiles with UVs inside the tile selection area. Right-click the tileset in the Tileset panel and choose Select Tiles > Select Tiles within Tile selection.
- Added: Opaque/Transparent option when resizing Tileset canvas.
- Added: Set a start time for animated tiles. When placing animated tiles into the 3d scene, they will use the Start value specified in the UVs panel.
- Added: Exporting models that use UV animations, will include Start time data.
- Added: Duration value is displayed for the frames of UV animations when hovered over. It can be found where the Animation name is located.
- Updated: Godot tile animation example
- Updated: tile animation documentation.
- Improved: Prefab Brush doesn't orient itself based on camera direction anymore, but you can still enable it in the Settings > Draw mode > Orient Prefab Brush to Camera.
- Fixed: Releasing modifier keys before other keys would sometimes fail to trigger the corresponding action.
- Fixed: Decal value wasn't being set properly when choosing Export from the Scene panel context-menu.
- Fixed: Selecting nearest vertex by holding Ctrl and clicking would fail if the tile's vertices weren't visible.
- Fixed: Wouldn't be able to click tiles that overlapped locked objects.
- Fixed: Couldn't click through locked objects or lights.
- Fixed: Imported models and prefab objects wouldn't cast shadows until they were edited.
Remember to report any bugs you may encounter!
Check the Gallery to see creations by Crocotile users: http://www.crocotile3d.com/gallery
Also, there is a Discord server where Crocotile users can chat: https://discord.gg/fmtJdUb
Watch youtube videos demonstration Crocotile 3D: Youtube channel
Consider supporting via Patreon!